IIMPS - B.Ed , M.Ed Admission Guidence

IIMPS | B Ed Admission | B.Ed MDU KUK CRSU | Admission in B.Ed | B.Ed Haryana | B.Ed Admission 2019 | B Ed 2019-20 | B.Ed Online Registration Admission Form | Bachelor of Education B.Ed Course Admission Application Form

IIMPS (ISARA INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT & PROFESSIONAL STUDY)  welcomes you to get admission in B.Ed course. IIMPS is known for its best services to get direct admission in B.Ed course from the best universities of Haryana like – B.Ed from MDU (Maharishi Dayanand University) Rohtak, B.Ed from KUK (Kurukshetra University) Kurukshetra, CRSU B.Ed from (Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University) Jind, Haryana. Enrolment for B.Ed Admission 2019 has started now. B Ed Admission not only helps you to get direct & hassle free admission in B.Ed Course but also enroll you in the top B.Ed colleges in Delhi-NCR

IIMSP is one of the best and leading educational consultants based in the heart of India – Vikas puri, New Delhi and especially dedicated for the admission in B.Ed Course from Haryana only. The future of B. Ed course always has been very bright and demanding in India. The need for trained teachers is very high at present as lots of schools are building day-by-day. Teacher is one of the most esteemed and high regarded professions in a society. This can be said in context to almost every aspect – whether Salary, reputation or future scope etc.

B.Ed 2019 Admission.

B.Ed 2019 admission enrolment has started now, but it is not easy to get admission in this most demanding course – Bachelor of Education [B.Ed Course from Haryana]. There are nearly 55,000 total seats available in all the universities in Haryana for B.Ed course, in which 85% seats are reserved for Haryana candidates only. The rest of the 15% seats are available for All India candidates. So, approximately 8250 seats are for the rest of India.
We’re extremely proud of our value added services. B Ed Admission is committed to fulfill all the promises made…. and for that we’ll do whatever it takes. We use our knowledge and experience along with cutting edge technology to put things right, and we’ll be with you at every step, all along the course. IIMPS helps to create the professionals for the future. The professionals in this field have many benefits. To become a teacher, a qualification in B.Ed degree is compulsory. B.Ed is an undergraduate programme includes various teaching methods & training. So, let’s get enroll in B.Ed course for this session. Click here

Master of Education (M.Ed).

M.Ed. programs contain theoretical curricula that help teachers develop an effective learning environment for students with different learning abilities. These programs also include practical coursework in how to teach specific subjects such as math and reading.Click here

Examples of courses found in the program include:

  1. Human relations
  2. Psychology of learning
  3. Students with disabilities
  4. Learning theory
  5. Technology for teaching
  6. Teaching English language learners

Home | About Us | Programmes | Accrediation | Admission | Alumni | Immigration Service | Contact Us Copyright ISara Solutions @ 2009